Tuesday, September 28, 2010

So You Want to be Your Own Boss!

Well, So do about 60 million Americans have the same idea, or lets say the same dream! That same thought occurred to me about 5 years ago! Yes how I wanted to be in control of my own destiny, call my own shots, make lots of money! Even my bride got caught up in the fever; she liked the idea of spending more time with our kids, make life enjoyable again! Well we did some research and I mean lots of it. After perusing all the offers in magazines going to franchise shows, looking at all the business trends! We decided that the sure way of making it work was the Internet!

We bought into all the hype oh yes. With words like easy, over night, simple an 8 year old can do it! Not to mention all the tons of money the guru's claim they made, even showed the bank statements! WOW! We both said, yes let’s jump on the bandwagon, and jump we did. To make a long sad story short; we spent a boatload of money buying the entire how to do this, how to do that, just follow our proven methods and easy street was a couple of weeks away! What really turned my head was the use of the word "SECRET"! Now that's one heck of an abused word these so call know it alls beat the living day lights out of! The only secret was how to get into our pockets and spend more cash! [Don't wnat to read more?   click here
After 6 months my wife and I threw the towel in we gave up! Our savings account looked like it did when we got married, all you married folk know what that bank book looked like! She and I worked all the over time  we could; I even took a part time job to replenish our savings! Oh how guilty I felt talking my lovely bride into the 'HOOK LINE AND SINKER" approach! She was a trooper about it, but I knew how disappointed she felt!

Still the idea haunted me about working for myself, I could not shake it, even put it on the back burner of my mind! Not daring to mention it to my wife, no not even a hint of that thought to her would I express. One hot August, day this past summer, as I watch my kids playing in that cheap plastic pool {that was supposed to be an Olympic size, according to the "how to bandits"} a thought hit me like a sledge hammer! The only money makers where the jokers selling their "how to" make it idea's! I bet a dollar to a donut that most never even followed their idea of their own! A clouded foggy thought was forming in my now delusion brain. Not really taking any form at all that was clear to me! I kept this vague thought turning over and over in my mind: till one day it came to me like a bolt of lighting!

I said to myself look for a business opportunity that was all set up, that had a proven track record and has been doing it for over 10 years! This venture would not cost an arm and leg to get into. Now I had a road map to follow. Sure enough one Saturday morning a post card came in the mail about such a business. They called it a "turn key business", and my sign up fee was paid back including the s & h, with the very first customer I enrolled in their program.

Now here is what prompted me to act on this opportunity. The VP said that over 8 million dollars came through their account in a month and not one dime came from selling the business. All that revenue came from their distributors. I knew right then and there I had what I was looking for: my own boss, my own business and my own financial freedom. If you have an interest in earning money, you really can’t afford to pass this one up. You can earn more here. This business has a very simple approach, so simple that I know an 8 year old could do it. No selling. No face to face calls, no inventory, no follow ups {only if you choose to do so} no teleconferences, no meetings, no quota's. You even can get a web site that’s all set up and makes all the sales presentations in clear words. click here]

No long term training. All you have is a small manual that gives you all the proven ways that the VP used and his distributors use. Nothing is left out. From the day the kit arrived at my door, I made money on the second day. Yes, the second day after spending a couple of hours studying all the simple methods of making a successful business!  Find out how click here

If you have any questions e-mail oniram27@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment